- WWE has been a part of American culture for over 20 years, and our fans continue to pass along the passion for our product from generation-to-generation.
- WWE.com consistently attracts one of the web's largest concentrations of the much sought-after 18-34 year-old male demographic as well as other key demographic segments (males 12-17, 2-17, 18-49) both domestically and internationally.
- WWE.com offers a variety of advertising formats, specification and sponsorship opportunities that put our partners directly in touch with our large and loyal fan base.
Activity Highlights: Past 6 months*
- U.S. Unique Visitors
- Average Month Unique Visitors = 6.3 mil.
- Average Daily Unique Visitors = 399 K.
- U.S. Page Views
- Average Month Page Views = 199.7 mil.
- Average Daily Page Views = 6.7 mil.
- U.S. Video Streams
- Average Month Video Streams = 8.9 mil.
- Average Daily Video Streams = 297 K.
U.S. Audience Profile:**
- 61% are male
- 15% are ages 12-17
- 67% are ages 18-49
- 41% are males 18-34
- 33% are non-white
- 29% have a HHI of 75K or higher
- 15% have a HHI of 100K or higher
Lifestyle, Purchasing and Psychographic Profile
- 63% played games online
- 52% listened to music
- 51% watched streaming video
- 87% of our visitors own a cell phone
- 32% downloaded something to their cell phone within the past 30 days
- 15% downloaded a ringtone to their cell phone within the past 30 days
- 35% own a video game console
- 24% own a Nintendo Wii console
- 22% own a Microsoft Xbox 360 console
- 15% own a Sony Playstation 3 console
Advertising Category Overview
- 31% have read a sports magazine within the past 30 days
- 35% have consumed an energy/sports drink within the past 7 days
- 29% have consumed domestic beer
- 17% definitely/probably will purchase new/used car/truck in the next 6 months
- 22% play fantasy sports online
* Omniture SiteCatalyst (January 2009 – June 2009)
** comScore Media Metrix April 2009 – June 2009 United States
*** Nielsen Netratings @plan summer 2009